Dearest of Clients and Friends:
With the news surrounding the Coronavirus, I’ve received a few emails about the situation. First, it's safe to say this is a situation that is new to us all, so I'm reaching out to anyone who has an upcoming session to provide some clarity and assurance and updated studio/session policies. In times like this, I believe transparency is very important. Currently I intend to move forward with sessions.
- ALL Clients: I am giving everyone the option to postpone for a later date or switch from an indoor studio session to outdoors if weather allows and is preferred.
- Newborn clients: If you are uncomfortable coming to the studio please reach out to me directly and we can discuss if an in-home session is feasible (if that is something you are comfortable with) and what that type of session might look like. The only additional fee for this change would be if there is extensive travel (over 30 minutes).
- Mini Sessions: I have closed registration for Easter and Mommy & Me minis and will not be accepting new registrations at this time. Easter currently only has 2 registered and Mommy & Me 5 registered- so I will keep it small.. If you are still not comfortable please reach out and we can apply a credit to a future session (Spring outdoor mini, wildflower mini, Fall or holiday).
- My assistant and I always wash our hands following CDC guidelines at the start of sessions and multiple times throughout. I have antibacterial sanitizer that we also apply multiple times throughout sessions.
- All props and surfaces are wiped down and/or sprayed with a CDC recommended cleaner after each session . Clothing and fabrics are all washed.
- I am working to add a weekly deep clean by a professional as opposed to my current bi-weekly schedule . I am hoping to have this set up by the end of the weekend .
- Please read: NEW ILLNESS POLICY: In light of the growing concerns surrounding the coronavirus, I will be implementing a STRICT illness policy. ANYONE coming in for sessions (including children, parents or anyone else attending) are asked to notify me of ANY signs of communicable illness (fever, cough, runny nose, etc). You will be asked to reschedule your session. I will be as flexible as possible in reschedules. In addition, clients arriving for sessions that have ANYONE showing signs of illness will be kindly asked to leave and lose your paid retainer and pay a reschedule fee of $75 plus $100 studio deep clean fee. I will be as flexible as possible in reschedules. The same policy is also applied to me - if I or anyone in my family is sick, sessions will be immediately rescheduled. I ask that you all be understanding as this is to protect your family and your loved ones! Your safety is my top concern. This policy will be strictly enforced until we know more about this new virus.
Finally- My family and I have committed to staying home and avoiding public places and large events. My oldest daughter goes to a very small in-home preschool 3 days a week with 5 children. She currently is attending but daily we will evaluate that decision and if it is time to keep her home. My youngest is with grandparents for childcare. We are doing everything we can to minimize exposure. I am following the news and updates and will continue to update clients of any changes as the is obviously changing by the minute.
Sending out lots of healthy vibes and hoping this passes quickly.
Life Captured by Jamielynn